The most remote accommodation is our truly unique wooden roundhouse. Tucked in the hills next to a river and forest we can accommodate up to ten people, with additional tent space available for larger parties. For those wanting a special outdoor experience, the roundhouse and the activity area are available to book on a special arrangement with the farm.
The Yurt Roundhouse
A bespoke hexagonal wooden yurt centred around a huge wood burning stove, perfect for those colder nights. Our yurt is situated in a grasy paddock right beside a lovely burn, with plenty of space for activities or pitching extra tents.
- Sleeps 10
- Wood burning stove (logs and fire lighters included)
- Exterior double toilet block
- Extra space for other campers
- Camp fire seating area with flag pole
- Wooden Children’s climbing frame near-by